Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine Gift Ideas (or a treat for you!)



It's Almost Valentines Day!

Valentine's day is right around the corner and personally I think it is a wonderful gesture to give something that is handmade. Flowers are wonderful, chocolate is a sweet indulgence, but jewelry will last a lifetime and remind that person of you when they wear it.

I've always loved the rich cranberry colored glass and it is also perfect for Valentine's Day. I pair it with Rose Quartz which is called the "Love Stone".  It's energetic hallmark is that of unconditional love and makes rose quartz a stone for every type of love: self-love, family, platonic, romantic, and unconditional. As a variety of quartz, rose quartz has high energy, and this strong energy can enhance love in virtually any situation. That is one of the reasons I include Rose Quartz in the Cranberry Passion Collection.

A perfect little gift is also my Confetti Necklaces and I created one just for Valentine's Day. Choose a sweet pink or rich cranberry. I had a lot of fun designing these and the packaging for them. They are a take-off of my Confetti Birthstone necklaces which are a customer favorite.

Cranberry Passion 

Confetti Necklaces

A Box of chocolates is a sweet indulgence, and I am definitely a chocolate lover, but these little delectable designs won't go to your waistline and will last a lot longer! Frango Mints and Melt Aways are my favorite chocolates (if I had to pick just one!) and the Chocolate Mint Collection was inspired by them. It is a customer favorite also! Minty green glass is paired with smokey quartz in a palette that will compliment all your fashions in any season. A perfect choice for the chocolate lover!

Chocolate Mint Collection

Visit my Etsy Store for all the designs I currently have in stock if you are looking for a gift... or need a sweet treat for yourself (I definitely believe in treating yourself to a gift too!). However you choose to celebrate Valentine's day, remember to just tell all those important to you that you love them... because that is the most important thing about this day, and every day!


Reggie and I wish you a happy Valentine's Day! And if you need a little inspiration, follow my Valentine's Inspiration board on Pinterest. Great ideas for food, crafts, and additional ways to make the day special.





No comments:

Post a Comment