Monday, February 10, 2014

Mint Weddings - Personalize your Jewelry

I have had the privilege of customizing jewelry for many weddings and I always feel honored when someone commissions  me to create personalized pieces for their special day. Because the glass comes in so many colors I am able to create a design to compliment  the palette the bride has chosen. I love working with them to create a design that is unique to them and reflects their style and personality.

Various shades including hemlock, grayed jade, and frosty mint are key colors for this seasons weddings. I love the freshness of the color and it can be paired with various accent and complimentary colors. The Chocolate Mint collection is one of my favorite palettes and is perfect for mint weddings. The palette can be customized with shades of pink and gold to compliment the beautiful combination I have been seeing for weddings. I love the elegant look of those colors and it is such a soft and romantic combination.



One of the boards I love to follow is from the Perfect Palette. A wonderful collection of wedding inspiration. If you or someone you know is getting married it is a great blog to follow. You will find so much inspiration from color palettes, flowers, cakes, and unique reception ideas. Below is one of their story boards for Mint.

Mint story board from the Perfect Palette

If you are looking for something  for your bridesmaids that commemorates the day the Confetti Necklace may be just the perfect gift. It is shown with a traditional pearl combination, but can be customized to compliment your palette. The card also includes your name and wedding date. Want to make it a little more special? Let me know and we can customize the back with a photo, quote, or personalized message. 




For designs available in Mint visit my Etsy Store. You may also want to follow Donna Sauers Designs on Pinterest and my boards that include wedding inspiration, ways to personalize your wedding, and wedding jewelry for you and your bridesmaids. 

Feel free to contact me to create a collection for your special day in a palette that will compliment the colors you have chosen.




No comments:

Post a Comment